AI in the Future of Law & Business
Time & Location
About the Event
The Legal Innovation Centre and the Ulster Business School are hosting a half day Conference on 23 January 2020, on AI in the Future of Law and Business.
A full programme can be found at
Speakers will share their insight into the future of technology, and how it will be used in the fields of Law, Business and Finance.
- John Healy, Vice President/MD, Allstate
- Angela Clist, Partner, Head of LSC, Allen & Overy;
- Darragh McCarthy, CEO, FinTrU;
- Lauren McCoy, Associate General Counsel, Citi;
- Richard Tromans, Founder, Artificial Lawyer.com;
- Nick Thompson, GM, iManage RAVN;
- Chris Boulter,, Director, Project Management, Thomson Reuters;
- Adrian Johnston, Director, Digital Catapult NI.
The day will start at 8.00am with breakfast and opportunity to network, and will formally start at 8.30 through to 1.00pm, and include panel discussions.
Who Should Attend this event:
Lawyers, legal and professional service providers, business leaders and technologists wih an interest in the legal and finance sector. .
Please register attendance at http://www.ulster.ac.uk/ai-law