top of page

Appealing to the Family Care Centre Northern Ireland

If you would like to appeal an Order from the Family Proceedings Court, you would lodge your appeal with the Family Care Centre.

Appealing to the High Court of Justice, Belfast

To appeal an Order of Family Care Centre, you would need to file your appeal with the High Court of Justice sitting in Belfast

Appealing to the Northern Ireland Court of Appeal

If you have been through the lower level appeals, you may consider applying to Her Majesty's Court of Appeal, Royal Courts of Justice

More about the appeals process in general

For more information about the appeals process in general, or if you want to know more about what may be appealed, click the arrow below.

bottom of page